Friday, September 19, 2008

coming near

my bday is ard di.... 10 days counting... dunno wil be a happy 1 or still da normal day? feel moody today.. how can u feel happy whn things not goin well each days? think alot, worries that continue coming... too many uncomfirm.. never been happy then ever like last time di... everything change... i have to understand it.. i have to make myself clear with wat i have now.. i have to do many things that forget bout the mistake i have made... nothing is making me cool.. nothing making me happy... nothing making me smile.. nothing making me pround n nothing making me dare to do...
I dont wanan to be unhappy anymore.. i dont wanan to make any decisions anymore... i dont wanan to make ppl worry bout me anymore.. i wanan to be tough i wanan to be strong n i wanna to be pround of myself start from now... but can i?? So... smile at me n say everything will be alrite.. nothing will bring u down.. n nothing will bring u away... give me a hand n let me hold it while im sad n down... be the angel that will kick my ass n ask me to work harder... hahaha for life.. cheers everyone that care bout me... i owe u..

No comments: