Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!

I found a job di eventually... but i dont really like it... its a game company, everytime i wake up i feel like wanan running away from there. It is at KL sentral, 1 of the biggest game company, im very pround of i was shortlisted. Whn the day i start work. Damn it using another software is not a good idea for me. I cant make friends inside, my working on game r slow n someore i dont even think that i wil stay there for more then 8 hours... all i wan is just goin back n CRY.. i started feel like to cry!!!!
The first time i work till wanna cry is so unbelievable. So i decide to go back my old company, buthen with the market r damn fuking low now, they dont have that budget to offer me back. I been heard alots of " we are not hiring 3D animator by now " this kindda JOKES....
I hate everythings now, i dont even go for lunch caz i wanan to finish stuff fast then i can go back home, i dont really think to stay there....
Can i go back now?? I hate my life for now...!!!!! for now!!!!! NOW!!!! FOR HOPELESS N JOBLESS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: